Here are The Workplace Word’s Top 10 curated quotes. These quotes made this list for being motivating, being workplace inspired, or being plain-old funny. Enjoy!
1. “I like work; it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.” – Jerome K. Jerome
2. “Success is dependent upon the glands – sweat glands.” – Zig Ziglar
3. “Committee – a group of men who individually can do nothing but as a group decides that nothing can be done.” – Fred Allen
4. “I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.” – Oscar Wilde
5. “A guy gave me a job at an information booth – no questions asked” – Jay London
6. “As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.” – Dick Cavett
7. “Doing nothing is very hard to do…you never know when you’re finished.” -Leslie Nielsen
8. “I find that a great part of the information I have was acquired by looking up something and finding something else on the way.” – Franklin P. Adams
9. “Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.” – Carl Zwanzig
10. “You don’t get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour.” – Jim Rohn
Feeling motivated? Inspired? The Workplace Word hopes so! Keeping your workday fun and positive will help your day move smoothly and make your work mean more to you than just a paycheck.